19639 Redwood Drive
This striking riverfront modern is situated on a generous near half-acre parcel in the sought after Northwoods area. Located within the village of Monte Rio in West Sonoma county, California and convenient to the San Francisco bay area.
The home offers towering celestial glass, 20’+ stack rock fireplace hearth, A sumptuous master suite, loft retreat, and spacious 2-floor wrap around decking that offers broad views of the shimmering Russian river.
Launch kayaks off your own path and steps to the water. Watch the canoes paddle by and Egrets take flight.
The sun-drenched parcel is framed by towering redwoods and is contiguous to the world famed Bohemian Grove retreat. Just minutes to world-class wineries, dining, resorts, biking and the beaches of the Pacific Ocean.
- 3 bedrooms - 4 baths
- 2 bonus/guest rooms (lives like a 5-bedroom)
- 1900 +/- sq. ft. (buyer to verify)
- .46-acre riverfront parcel
- Bright open floorplan
- Large new river view entertainment deck
- 20+’ stack rock fireplace hearth
- Newer master suite addition with cozy fireplace (2007)
- Sitting loft (2007)
- Large hot tub (upper deck)
- Deck bath and outdoor beach shower
- Vaulted ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- New flooring
- Northwood Golf course (Dr. Alister Mackenzie design)
- 1.5 hrs. to San Francisco - 25 minutes to the Sonoma regional airport
- Russian river valley wine appellation (AVA)
- MLS# 21717134
Additional Showings by Appointment with the Listing Agent